We’ve loved the numerous flavors of Pringles Chips for many years, and it’s been a special joy in recent years to witness the veritable explosion of newfangled flavors of this classic potato crisp. We hope eventually, to review all Pringles flavors.
Pringles Chips often accompany us to the pavilion in the warmer weather, and join us in the living room at tree-side at Christmas time.
The flavor never gets old, and even if it would, you can just grab up another one. With so many Pringles flavors to choose from, there’s certainly at least one Pringles taste to satisfy everyone, at any time.
Generally speaking, we like these potato chips and the whole canned-chips concept very much. The crisps stay fresh and undamaged in the stack-able cylinders, which can be stored for many months without flavor- or texture-deterioration.
While we do not live to eat Pringles Chips, nor do we view them as any more helpful in life than simply a great-tasting snack food, we do hold them in high esteem. They’ve been with us for several decades now, and we’re sure that our fondness for them originates in the great memories we have, of childhood parties and get-togethers, where Pringles Chips were nearly always served.
We remember particularly well, stepping on the empty Pringles cans, forcing the lid to blow off the top with a loud pop. Always so fun to do late at night in our old boarding school’s hallways. POP! Then, the lumbering house father would slowly walk the halls to see what that dreadful noise was. One can worked well for perhaps fifteen to twenty-five pops. Oh, how much thrill we got out of angering the house parents.
Pringles Chips came along on many picnics in the spring time at school, as well as hayrides in the fall. The protective cans made stowing the crisps without damaging them quite simple, as they’d fit snugly into a back pack or larger purse. And my, how salty and delicious they tasted.
Anyway, we have such vivid and emotional memories of Pringles Chips from childhood, that writing reviews about each of the newer flavors seemed like a convenient way to reminisce. We’d write the reviews while munching each flavor and basking in the memories of junior and senior high school with a can of Pringles at the desk.
Below we’ve included a list of our reviews on the various flavors of Pringles Chips. We hope these commentaries help you choose the best flavor Pringles crisp for you. Try them all yourself as well, and see if you agree with us. Enjoy.
Pringles Chips Reviews
- Pringles BBQ Flavor Potato Crisps Review
- Pringles Cheddar Cheese Flavor Potato Crisps Review
- Pringles Cheez Ummms Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Crisps Review
- Pringles Cheez Ummms Mild Jalapeno Cheddar Potato Crisps Review
- Pringles Cheez Ummms White Cheddar Potato Crisps Review
- Pringles Franks RedHot Chile Lime Limited Time Potato Crisps 6.38 Oz. Review
- Pringles French Onion Dip Potato Crisps Review
- Pringles Honey Mustard Potato Crisps Review
- Pringles Jalapeno Potato Crisps Review
- Pringles Light BBQ Potato Crisps Review
- Pringles Light Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps Review
- Pringles Loaded Baked Potato Flavor Potato Crisps Review
- Pringles Memphis BBQ Potato Crisps Review
- Pringles Mexican Layered Dip Potato Crisps Review
- Pringles Multi Grain Cheesy Cheddar Flavor Crisps Review
- Pringles Multi Grain Creamy Ranch Flavor Crisps Review
- Pringles Multi Grain Truly Original Flavor Crisps Review
- Pringles Original Flaver Super Stack Potato Crisps Review
- Pringles Original Hot Sauce Potato Chips Review
- Pringles Pizza Flavor Potato Crisps Review
- Pringles Ranch Flavor Potato Crisps Review
- Pringles Reduced Fat Original Potato Crisps Review
- Pringles Salt & Vinegar Potato Crisps Review
- Pringles Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Potato Crisps Review
- Pringles Xtreme Blastin’ Buffalo Wing Flavor Potato Crisps Review
- Pringles Xtreme Screamin’ Dill Pickle Flavor Potato Crisps Review
- : Moved this piece to the Tom’s Diet Quest blog, added whitespace, tweaked content, and adjusted ad placement and category and tag assignments.
- 2012-09-07: Originally published.