I made this pineapple soufflé recipe for some friends at a Christmas dinner I hosted. I found this recipe easy to make and clean up from, as well as absolutely delicious. This pineapple soufflé recipe has been a highly popular dessert served at Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, and most other holidays that warrant that a dinner be prepared here at the Hesley houehold. So here is that Pineapple Souffle’ Recipe,
Gather the following ingredients:
- 3 cups whole-grain bread cubes.
- 1 cup of crushed pineapples.
- 1 cup of sugar.
- 1/4 cup of butter.
- 2 egg YOKES (save the whites for later in the recipe).
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk.
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
Follow the instructions below:
- BLEND all together the sugar,
- Fold in 3 Cups of whole-grain bread cubes.
- Fold in those 2 egg whites. NOTE: When you fold into the mixture, just stir lightly, try not to mix too thoroughly.
- Put the entire mixture into a baking dish.
- Place dish into a pan of water, making sure that the surrounding water level is not high enough to spill into the souffle mixture itself.
- Put the pan of water with the baking dish of pineapple souffle mixture in it, into the oven.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven when the time is up, and allow to cool for several minutes.
- Then, serve immediately.
You can double or tripple this pineapple souffle’ recipe if you need more. Just be sure to choose an appropriately bigger baking dish. Enjoy!
- 2015-01-20: Added whitespace, fixed typos, and rearranged ad placement as well as category and tag assignments.
- 2012-03-21: Originally published.